cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order for Unlimited Fibre Extra - can you advise?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New order for Unlimited Fibre Extra - can you advise?

Hi Pat.

No worries at all and the speeds you're getting sound like a big step up than what you had before.

It's normal to see variations in your speeds over WiFi especially in the evenings, but your speeds over a wired connection should ideally be a constant with minimal fluctuation. 

Let us know how the troubleshooting goes and keep us posted. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisgriff01
Hooked

Afternoon all.

My services now seem to be working fine, thank you. I wonder if someone at Plusnet could call me to arrange some kind of goodwill gesture towards the 2.5 weeks we've been without broadband? This was discussed on a recent call but nobody's been in touch yet.

I'm happy that the service was sorted out within a reasonable time once I raised the issue, but it was still a fairly ropey start to the new service...

A call would be appreciated, thank you!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I can't promise a call I'm afraid but I've just added a ticket to your account about this. Here's a direct link: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=185720875

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team