cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order cancelled?

chylowen

New order cancelled?

Hi,

I am trying to switch from BT to PN, applied to PN online. I received this email on Thursday

**INTERNAL**
The following KCI message has been received from our suppliers:

Error:501:Order Rejected,Error:9545:The order has been rejected or cancelled as the linked Broadband order failed.

As I am on a time limit to move from BT and avoid exit fees (I have until 2nd Aug to switch, due to their price increases), can someone please let me know if I need to apply to PN again? Or if there is any chance of the order going through in time? I have tried to call, but keep getting cut off after a couple of minutes of being on hold.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: New order cancelled?

That there is an order cancelled through the Openreach system. Take your pick as for reason-database issues, incorrect order placement, BT cancelling it their side (Yes it can and does happen that the old ISP can do that if it's quick enough).

Best get on to provisioning-0800 432 0200 and listen for the order update option (go 1 1 3 if I remember right) and get that checked. Be aware there's probably a queue mind-prov on a Monday morning will be the worst since that end shuts down over the weekend at OR so there will be all the weekends stuff to get through.

Have to say though if the rules on price increases with BT are the same as pnet I dont think you have to have actually transferred by the end of the time limit-just advised them of your intent to do so-best check that with BT.
chylowen

Thanks, I'll try calling and see what happens!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this.

It looks like your orders failed due to your broadband order getting stuck on our suppliers systems.

I've replaced the orders and we'll confirm the transfer date as soon as we can

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chylowen

Thanks, I've received some texts with transfer dates, so it looks like the order is in progress now.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thanks excellent news @chylowen.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team