New line activation
I've been waiting since early July for a connection to my holiday home, fair dues the virus is causing problems and I accept that BUT the 1st appointment was cancelled at the last minute by Plusnet after I had driven 116 miles to keep it, a new date 4/08was given which I knew I could not keep so phoned and spoke to a very nice lady , this appointment was remade for 25/08, I have now been charged for not keeping the 4/08 appointment which had already been cancelled, so what do I do ? Cancel the order and stop the DD, and try for a refund or take a chance on the next appointment being kept, clearly I have been taken in by all the Yorkshire drivel, gutted and annoyed
2 REPLIES 2
Re: New line activation
ask them for a refund. If they refuse give them a deadline in writing saying "letter before action" give them 10 days from date of letter to pay up. If not paid, start small claims court, add your costs etc. Nice bonus.