cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New install with advance line rental

Minusanynet
Hooked

New install with advance line rental

I recently signed up and paid in full for a new broadband and phone connection on 20/3/20, including 12 months advance line rental. My original installation date was 27/03/20, but has been deferred to early June due to the virus outbreak. Although I fully understand the the and appriciate the reason for the delay would expect to be refunded for the advance line rental until nearer or on the date of activation of my account.

I have been sending DM's on the Twitter Plusnet Help page for the last 7 days but had zero response.

regards

Minusanynet, AKA minusanymoney

4 REPLIES 4
Minusanynet
Hooked

No replies

How does one get some sort of reply form this company. Tried Twitter Help for the last 7 days and not heard a peep.

Tried this community forum almost 5 hours ago, not heard a peep.

I appreciate staffing may be an issue due to the Covid-19 virus, but some new posts are being responded to before older ones.

I notice some people are getting replies within an hour or so, whereas some posts have still not had a reply in over 24hrs.

This is very unfair as it seems that responders are cherry picking the easy replies and ignoring problem ones?

Minusanynet

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: No replies

Moderators Note

Two topics from same OP merged

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Minusanynet
Hooked

Re: New install with advance line rental

Hello,

Is there anyone out there? Is there any possiblity of getting a resonse to my initial post below please? I have been trying for 11 days now for any kind of help with my new account.

mickyc147

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: New install with advance line rental

Hello @Minusanynet,

I am deeply sorry for the time it has taken to respond, although social media is not an instant response service due to the current demand it is taking longer than we hope to get reply.

We are committed to services all our customers at all times and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I have responded to your DM on twitter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team