Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Ivor1
Hooked

New customer

Hi

Ordered Plusnet phone broadband and BT Sport on the Sky platform on 6 Oct nothing until I phoned customer service  on 19 Oct after which I received router and emails that I would have phone on 21Oct and broadband on 22 Oct , no mention of BT Sport. This morning phoned and was told my phone was now with Plusnet  - how do I tell - and would not have broadband until next Wed, did not know why, and said I could not have BT Sport on Sky platform as it was linked with broadband. This customer support gentleman was useless and my account states that broadband will be completed on 22 Oct after 12 pm - meaning 12 noon I suppose- . 

Anyway  how do I know if my phone is now with Plusnet? why is BT Sport on Sky platform linked with broadband ? There goes my European Rugby Cup plans. Any clarification would be appreciated. 

Many thanks

Ivor

4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: New customer

Hi @Ivor1,

Really sorry to hear that the services haven't been activated yet. It seems that there has been a delay in porting the number over from your previous provider, which is stopping your services from being activated. I've gotten in touch with our suppliers over this, who have advised that they've released the number which should in turn sign off your order. Hopefully you should be online by tomorrow at the latest.

In terms of the BT Sport over the Sky platform, it's not necessarily a physical limitation stopping your service from being activated, rather than we haven't started the billing elements yet. As soon as your service is activated, we should be able get this up for you, though apologies if this has caused an event to be missed.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Ivor1
Hooked

MattyC

Many thanks for help and explanation. Monday at 7.30 pm phone and broadband now working.

much appreciated

Ivor

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad to hear it. As it stands, there's no order for BT Sport. It'd be best to request this via our website so you can add your viewing card details in amongst others.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Ivor1
Hooked

Many thanks, will do.

Ivor