cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - phoneline dead, no broadband - had txt this morning 9am saying swap-over done ?

jcondliffe
Hooked

New customer - phoneline dead, no broadband - had txt this morning 9am saying swap-over done ?

Hi Support team

Had a txt from PLUSNET this morning at 9am suggesting my phoneline had swapped over, just home from work - NO phone, no tone and NO broadband 😞

HELP !!

ps> I realise you have sometimes up and until 12midnight for full swapover but ..... can you check just in case

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: New customer - phoneline dead, no broadband - had txt this morning 9am saying swap-over done ?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jcondliffe
Hooked

Re: New customer - phoneline dead, no broadband - had txt this morning 9am saying swap-over done ?

Still not working !!

I'm also trying to call my landline via my mobile - it appears to ring but no ring at home 😞

Still no SOLID Green light on the Plusnet Router either

jcondliffe
Hooked

@SammyM

Any chance you could look into this for me ?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @jcondliffe,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your line.

I have checked your orders and they are complete, however I am sincerely sorry we have located a external fault.

I have raised this to our supplier who will investigate this further and we will keep you dated via the fault ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
jcondliffe
Hooked

@SammyM

OK the reported fault of having no dial tone nor broadband on switch-over is still NOT fixed !!

Plusnet & BT promised to fix by yesterday

What going on - I was with BT before switch over - i really don't understand why there is an issue unless my line has been FLAGGED as BT weren't happy I left them !!!???

Can someone please resolve this Huh

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @jcondliffe,

I am sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing, I have taken a look into the fault for you and can see that my colleague Joe has picked this up and provided a response via message and ticket here.

As you can see it is with an engineer who will be attending to the fault this afternoon.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team