Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer order no update

FIXED
suepovey67
Hooked

New customer order no update

I ordered unlimited fibre with yourselves on 9th May and paid the first instalment of £24.99. I've had the usual sign up email, but not heard anything since, and am still paying my existing broadband provider. Why have I paid for something I'm not able to use? I'm thinking if cancelling and going elsewhere. I thought Plusnet was supposed to be great🤔
9 REPLIES 9
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: New customer order no update

Hope you're doing well. Thank you for reaching out via our Community Forum. Please accept our sincere and profound apologies for the fact that our automated system had not been able to place the orders to take over the working line.

Unusually, our system would spit out a Ticket to us, and we'd go ahead and replace the orders manually, however this has not occurred on this occasion.

I have now manually placed the orders to take over the working line at the property, retaining your current telephone number.

A confirmed activation date will be sent to you within the next 48 working hours. I've also manually initiated the process to have a router sent out to you.

-Adam - Plusnet Leeds

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
suepovey67
Hooked

Thank you Adam. I'll keep an eye out for the confirmation. Thanks for your help 👍
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all Smiley

Feel free to give us a shout if you need any further assistance in the meantime.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
suepovey67
Hooked

I've received confirmation that my home number will transfer to Plusnet on 8th June. This is nearly a month after sign up, so will the initial payment I made on sign up cover for a month from 8th June? I don't want to be paying again, as I haven't had my money's worth on the first instalment yet!
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Your contract will not start until 08/06, so the initial payment will cover you from 08/06 to 07/07.

John
suepovey67
Hooked

Thanks John. That's a relief 😁
suepovey67
Hooked

Hi Adam. Just wondering when the router is due? My services are due to go live on 8th but I've heard nothing since you sorted out my order and I'm concerned in case I've been stuck in the system again 🤔. Many thanks, Sue
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Fix

Hi @suepovey67, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your router. It looks like an option  was missed when this was ordered for you and I've now corrected this for you. The router then should be dispatched tomorrow and be with you within the next 3-5 working days (although we usually see it arrive in 1-2). My apologies for any confusion caused due to this and I'm confident this should arrive before you services go live.

Just checking over your orders I can confirm that your phone and broadband order are still committed to complete on 08/06/21.

suepovey67
Hooked

Thank you BD 😊