cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer, new line just installed

Marty2k365

New customer, new line just installed

Hiya I’m looking for a little help, I’ve just had an engineer visit to install a phone line as I have just moved property and there was no line installed, I had to set up the router myself as the engineer told me he wasn’t allowed in the property any longer than 15 mins.
My problem is that I’m currently without service, I have tried connecting with my credentials that plus net provided but the light on the router remains a solid orange and I have no internet connection, I’m aware that it can take time to activate I was just making sure there wasn’t anything I had to do on my end to speed things up
Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: New customer, new line just installed

You need to wait until PN confirm to you that the BB aspect of the line has been activated; can be anytime on day
stated up to midnight.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: New customer, new line just installed

Hi @Marty2k365,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you on here. I've been unable to find your account to determine the status of your order. If you're not yet up and running, please send me your account username on a private message and then add another comment to this thread so we can ensure this is picked back up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team