cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer, making sure line not switched until our move in date & changing router delivery addr

FIXED
ciqala

New customer, making sure line not switched until our move in date & changing router delivery addr

We're in the process of moving and I've just signed up for a new contract to take advantage of the black friday pricing but we won't have access to the new property until 11 Dec. 

Is it possible to request the takeover of the line and connection of our services to take part on that day (11/12/2021) or as close as possible AFTER that date? 

Also the landlord will have tradesmen working in the building in the week running up to our arrival and before that the current tenants are still in place. can I please request the router is sent to our current temporary address where I can guarantee I'll receive it without it going walkies before we arrive?

many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New customer, making sure line not switched until our move in date & changing router delivery...

Fix

Thanks for your post @ciqala and welcome to our Community Forums.

I've requested your transfer date's changed to the 13th December (the next working day after the 11th) and I'll provide confirmation once that's been accepted by our suppliers as a good date for them to fulfil the order.

In the meantime, could you reply to the ticket I've raised Here with where you'd like us to send your router to? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ciqala

Re: New customer, making sure line not switched until our move in date & changing router deliver

Thanks Anoush, I have just replied to the question on my account with the requested information. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New customer, making sure line not switched until our move in date & changing router deliver

Cheers @ciqala

I can confirm your transfer date's now the 13/12/21 and I've changed the delivery address of your router. I've also manually ordered the router so you should receive it within the next 3 to 5 working days.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet