cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer connection set up to broadband and information

slotts

New customer connection set up to broadband and information

Hi, 

I signed up to Plusnet a week ago but haven't received any information regarding the status of my order, when i will receive the broadband router, etc.

I cannot contact customer services by phone as it says to phone back later, then i get the same message when i do phone back later. 

Can anyone help? Is this the customer service which you usually get with Plusnet? 

Slotts

4 REPLIES 4
hijb12

Re: New customer connection set up to broadband and information

Exact same situation for me - I signed up on Sunday and have received no communication about what's happening.

Every time I ring the customer service number I either get booted straight out by an automated message, or get left on hold forever. I can't even get through on the number that you need to ring to cancel your order!

Not a great first impression from this supposed award winning customer service...

slotts

Lets hope Plusnet actually reply to us on here!

baxterm

Joined PlusNet 18th August, Engineer came to install phone line 2nd September (still no phone line), broadband service should have gone active 3rd September (no broadband services), received the router last week, still no service.

I'm working from home, have to travel to my sister's house to use her BT connection!

Tried to call customer service, the recorded message says try again later...not sure that's going to work.

Used the live chat feature there's no one available there either.

Come on PlusNet...must do better.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @slotts, I can see that updates have now been provided. This is open and being monitored on the ticket here.

Hi @hijb12 thanks for taking my call, as mentioned I will manually place the orders and keep up updated. I have created a ticket here.

Hiya @baxterm, I tried to call but I'm sorry I missed you. It looks like your orders have now complete so you can connect your router. I have created a ticket here so just get back to me on that should you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team