cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer but no broadband activation date

BillO3

New customer but no broadband activation date

Hi,

Ive just moved to a new property and signed up for plusnet. Phone line went live on 29/12 but now awaiting broadband set up. My order status is currently: We're waiting for confirmation that your broadband order, due {strCustActivationdate}, has completed, therefore, I have no indication when this will be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Liam

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: New customer but no broadband activation date

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

tried to reply but says read-only

now it works... basically, its 2 things phone and broadband...yer phone from BT exchange has been enabled , but your FTTC at the green PCP cab has not yet probably due to xmas and C19 etc

staff will inform proper soon but that's what sounds like has happened to me... done one but not the other, BT Openreach will probably have different engineers for each, so...

BillO3

Is this something i’ve done? Can you PM me?

BillO3

I’m just a little concerned as my Fttc has now changed to waiting list and hope I have a slot reserved when I ordered!

snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

you will have - just wait for staff to reply or directly PM GANDALF as he knows his stuff (staff member)