cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - No broadband after 4 weeks

DavidAndMonty

New customer - No broadband after 4 weeks

Has anybody else had issues getting a broadband connection with Plusnet.  I signed up nearly 4 weeks ago and still it is "stuck" with BT wholesale.  The first time the order was cancelled as wrong information was given to BT and now it is still "stuck".

Promised callbacks are rarely honoured and it feels like the customer has to call up to progress the order, although it doesn't seem to be progressing.

Live chat never works.

Could anyone give any advice on whether this has happened to them and whether it would be quicker to cancel and go with a different ISP.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: New customer - No broadband after 4 weeks

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
manabatik

Hi, we are in the same boat. Switched from Talk Talk to Plusnet with an Activation date of the 22nd March.

On the 17th we lost our phone line and broadband - according to the openreach engineer this was due to Number Porting process starting.

Nearly two weeks later we are no further forward, despite multiple calls to Plusnet. Like you promised call backs not happening.

We did get an automated email saying our line would go live on the 27th March but this has not taken place.

manabatik

I am now a bit further forward. After another session with Customer support, they Checked "another system" and apparently the job to port the number had not been marked as complete.

I now have a phone line - no broadband yet,