cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection or not?

Juanita
Dabbler

New connection or not?

I need an answer to this Plusnet moderator, no real clue how this forum works re contacting you. I signed up for unlimited Fibre on March 19th. I’m due to be activated on April 4th, engineer visit on 3rd. Will this go ahead? Will my router arrive in time? Will the engineer need to enter home? I’m not switching, this will be my 1st time. I don’t have an active phone line but the BT sockets are in place. I’m not ill but self-isolating and cannot hope to secure future work without it.
7 REPLIES 7
Juanita
Dabbler

Re: Broadband not activated

Mine should be activated on April 4th, engineer visit booked on the 3rd. Haven’t been able to get through on phone and live chat doesn’t seem to be working. I need to know whether the engineer can do the job without entering my home. I don’t have an active phone line, I’m not switching, but the BT sockets are there.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: New connection or not?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders and posts from OP merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Juanita
Dabbler

No it didn’t help - I haven’t had an answer to my question!
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Juanita, thanks for getting in touch.

From checking the orders on our side, they're showing as active and complete. Is the service working as it should be from your side?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Juanita
Dabbler

Yes! Engineer came yesterday and did everything he needed to do outside. I now have a working land line! He seemed happy about being given some chocolate brownies and a hand clap too 👏🏻
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear @Juanita

Just let us know if you need anything else!. -Alice

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Juanita
Dabbler

Thank you! I’ve just tested my voicemail service. Friend left a message, have an interrupted tone indicating msg received, recorded voice tells me to press 1 to listen but nothing happens and I go around in a loop.