cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection not activated

Whyworry

New connection not activated

I'm a new customer but had not a word of acknowledgment since I signed up on 16th July but Thursday 30th July my old provider disconnected my line on your request but i still have no router or line from you so I am unable to work currently.
How long until I will be up and running again please?
Not a sparkling start to my service is it?
2 REPLIES 2
Whyworry

Re: New connection not activated

This company is a shower of xxxx!!
I am still waiting to hear when my broadband will be connected!
I have now been without since 30th july so 11 days now and the order in the website tracker still hasnt updated.
After finally managing to get through after 45 mins on hold I spoke to Chelsea Wild on 6th August.. I have received the router but no info as to when it will go live.
I have also not been contacted by your colleague as Chelsea promised. I received a voicemail from someone called michael but no contact since.

I was prepared to give you guys a 2nd chance after my conversation with Chelsea but if I don't hear back from someone by end of day tomorrow 11th july I will take this to Ofcom..I am truly dismayed at the appalling lack of customer service to a new customer..one who hasnt when got a service yet so his horrid how appalling it will be once you have me trapped in a contract.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: New connection not activated

Thanks for getting in touch, @Whyworry.

I'm extremely sorry to see how poorly this matter has been handled and apologise for any inconvenience or frustration.

I called you today and have detailed our conversation here.

I hope this helps and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced during this time.

Let me know if you need anything further - LF