cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband connection, working fine, but no emails or correspondence

Rob40

New broadband connection, working fine, but no emails or correspondence

Recently got broadband installed, router arrived, phone connected etc, Internet all working fine. Waiting for correspondence how to claim casback (joined via MSE website). Nothing came so phoned,  turned out email address was incorrect, so updated it. Told all emails would have a copy in webmaster. Finally got into webmail but empty. Need correspondence email/post especially how to claim the cashback

2 REPLIES 2
Gazcon2000

Re: New broadband connection, working fine, but no emails or correspondence

Same problem here. My broadband went live 1st May. I signed up through MSE too, received all the email updates about the status of my order, but I just realised I have never received anything about the £75. I believe an email should have been sent out within 10 days of going live.

Could somebody at Plusnet please sort this out? (Apologies for hijacking your thread Rob40, just thought it better than starting a new one with the same problem).
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: New broadband connection, working fine, but no emails or correspondence

Sorry to hear that Rob.

To view past correspondence you can do this by going here and choosing the relevant fields.

With regards to the cashback if you can PM me your username I can look into this for you.

@Gazcon2000

You should receive a e-mail within the next few days inviting you to claim your cashback

Once you've done this you'll receive the cashback within 30 days of this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team