cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order - received message about 'Cease on line' from previous provider, do i need to do anything?

FIXED
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,074

Re: New Order - received message about 'Cease on line' from previous provider, do i need to do an...

Apologies for any confusion.

@Townman wrote:

This is to inform you that your request to place your phone order to transfer your services cannot be processed because there is a cease on the line from your current provider. This is due to complete on the 08/06/2021.

Can a systems amendment request please be raised to have this communication text corrected?

As per the discussion in the Superuser private board last week, this was due to agent error not a system communication. 

We'll pass feedback on to try to ensure this doesn't happen again. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 70

Re: New Order - received message about 'Cease on line' from previous provider, do i need to do an...

@Gandalf 

Thank you - I had missed that escalation discussion!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,074

Ah OK. No problem @Townman

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team