Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order - an update please

Highlighted
mappy72
Dabbler

New Order - an update please

Processed an order for broadband and telephone package on 07-06-2018.

Initial issue reported via a call to support as a new telephone number had been given (advised by email) rather than porting over the existing. Subsequently told by staff to expect a few emails as a result, one of which would say telephone order cancelled. Was further advised a new order would be processed the following day stating porting of existing telephone number was required.

I have since had a chat session with support advising all is fine and migration is anticipated circa 21 June but still no email communication to back this up?!

Can staff please provide a further update and confirm there are no issues - many thanks in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 453

Re: New Order - an update please

Hi there.

I'm sorry to see your order hasn't been replaced retaining your existing number following the order with a new number was cancelled. I'll place the order shortly and update you soon.

[edit]

We've placed your order now and we'll confirm your activation date within 24-48 hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
mappy72
Dabbler

Many thanks Anoush.

Frustrating to hear but I appreciate your help none the less in resolving the issue which I suspected existed all along due to lack of email communication to back up what I was being told previously.

I've now received confirmation which reads "The transfer of your phone service for 023924****7 should happen on 27/6/2018."

Thanks again for your assistance.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 453

No problems. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from this point on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team