New Order Issues
I placed my fiber broadband order online on the 1st of August 2019, with the assumption that i would be active within 15 days.
1. Plus net sent me an email on the 12th of August saying that my phone line will be activated by the 28th of August.
2. I then received an email from Sky saying they are sorry i'm leaving and will let me know by mail regarding the date they are terminating my service.
3. On the 13th of August i received another email saying my number will be transferred on the 30th of August.
4. I received a text message on the 13th saying that my broadband is due to be activated on the 31st of August.
5. My online account order tracker is on the 'First Payment' stage, and says "We're taking a first payment of £15.99 for your account." (I already made the first payment so what is this additional £15.99 for as it is not mentioned anywhere when signing up)
As is evident from my timeline so far Pluset have not placed my order in time, and the service looks to be delayed to the end of the month. Based on this i have a few questions;
- As i have already paid for the 1st month, and will not have any service till the 1st of September, will i get charged in September again?
- What is the additional £15.99 that for? i have already made the first payment.
- Will i go onlne on the 28th, 30th or 31st?
- When do i receive my router?
- If i do not get online on the 'promised date' what happens then?
- Does the cancellation period of 14 days start from the date of activation, or from the date of sign up?
Re: New Order Issues
Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry for the delay you have experienced.
On occasion there are delays within our automatic order processing system which appears to have had an impact on you here.
I have responded to your questions via the ticket on your account here
If you need anything else then feel free to get in touch.