Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre/Phone customer and router order

FIXED
bridder
Dabbler

New Fibre/Phone customer and router order

Hi PN, I'm a new customer with a go live date of the 25th, next Wednesday. I can't seen anywhere in my account pages either in the Help Assistant tickets or Order Tracker that my router has been ordered and dispatched, I've also seen a post in the Fibre Broadband section that states you only use First Class Royal Mail at 3-5 days, we are only 6 days away now 4 working days and would feel comforted if I knew the router was on its way to me. Just trying to be proactive and get me up and running at the earliest date/time and not have to wait around for a router in the post.

Please could this be chased up, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New Fibre/Phone customer and router order

Fix

Hi there.

Routers are ordered automatically 48 hours before an activation date, as they usually arrive much quicker than the official 3-5 working day timeframe.

However, to make sure it does arrive before then I've manually placed the order now so you should have it within a couple of days.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bridder
Dabbler

Thanks Anoush.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems at all.
Sorry for the concern as it’s nearing your activation date.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bridder
Dabbler

Quick follow up. The router arrived this morning Thumbs_Up