cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer

help44

New Customer

I have just taken out a contract for broadband and phone with PlusNet.   My start date of 1st August is no good due to the termination date of my current BT contract and also the set up of my new TV contract with Sky.   How do I change this date?

4 REPLIES 4
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: New Customer

@help44  see if you can do it via "Live Chat"     on this linky...  https://www.plus.net/help/chat/

help44

Tried to get help via live chat - no agents available.   Tried phoning helpline but queue time is 30 mins - gave up.    Not a very good start to my contract with PlusNet.    Why don't they give an option of when you wish the contract to start?   Sky have a great system - they confirm start date but give you a calendar with other dates to choose from if date given is not suitable.    If Sky broadband and phone were available in my area I would have gone with them for complete package - very difficult to line up contract start dates when using different providers.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@help44 You may need to check your browser settings, and disable any adblockers.... to get Live Chat working... as an alternative.... download and install "OPERA"   as a "standby" browser and use it "as is"... you should get this page

live chat page.png

Live chat is much better than getting ear ache from holding the phone....  and having to listen to the diatribe of "adverts"  whilst on hold....

at least you can keep the LIVE CHAT window open  on screen and do other things to while away the time !

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved to a more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine