cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer and Router Still Not Received

Bort
Hooked

New Customer and Router Still Not Received

I have switched from Shell Energy Broadband to PlusNet recently and was told the activation date would be 22nd March but nothing happened on this date and our fibre broadband with Shell Energy remained live until this evening. Now we are without broadband and our PlusNet router has still not been received; this leaves us two Key Workers without internet to work from home now which is incredibly frustrating.

When will my router be here and how do I formalise this as a complaint?

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: New Customer and Router Still Not Received

Good Morning @Bort, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear you are currently without service.

I have now manually ordered your router for you and I am currently just contacting our suppliers for the latest update on your orders. I will update the account shortly once I know more.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bort
Hooked

You have ‘manually’ ordered my router? Why on earth has my connection been terminated before the equipment needed to access your services was provided? Clearly it was never ordered in the first place. This is infuriating so please raise a formal complaint regarding the matter - totally unacceptable for a new customer that you have failed to get the basics right here. Please ensure it is sent by the fastest means as we are Key Workers without internet at home so cannot do our day’s work today.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me.

I sent an email and created a ticket on the account here with further information relating to the orders and your account.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bort
Hooked

Excellent customer service today from PlusNet it must be said - very polite, proactive and have done as much as they can for me after a “system error” meant my router was never ordered, I wasn’t communicated with and my old broadband supply was cut last night with PlusNet not due to commence until Wednesday 7th April. Suitable alternative data access to be sourced by myself and covered by PlusNet as part of my formal complaint which should see us back on-line tomorrow but it doesn’t quite make-up for the panic, confusion and stress that today has seen!

Thanks again PlusNet... massive balls-up at your end to begin with but your professional staff today sure have been a huge help... take care all and speak soon.

Bort
Hooked

PlusNet... your customer service is slipping again with this one - three days ago I posted an update from my end on question No.212900719 but it has, as yet, gone unanswered by yourselves. So... any update please?

Bort
Hooked

Can someone from PlusNet please contact me or re-open complain No.212900719 as you have made an error with the compensation amount agreed yesterday with your Customer Services Manager? Many thanks.