cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Not Happy - No router received and engineer appointment not kept

FIXED
adam783

New Customer - Not Happy - No router received and engineer appointment not kept

I joined Plusnet on 15 March. A new phone line was required, and I was given a date of 25 March for installation of this.

I waited in all day for the engineer, but nobody came and there was no contact whatsoever from Plusnet or Openreach.

No router has been sent out yet either.

I phoned to find out what had happened, I was told I would receive an update within 24 hours.

After three days, I received the reply saying an update would come in 24 hours, which have now passed, and I have heard nothing else.

I now have to rely on mobile data, as I have stopped my old broadband.

I only joined Plusnet because I was given the above installation date.

The service I have received so far is very poor. If I do not receive an update soon, I will be cancelling the whole thing and asking for a refund.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New Customer - Not Happy - No router received and engineer appointment not kept

Fix

Hi Adam, I'm really sorry about the issues and lack of communication about your order. I've taken ownership of chasing this up and will stick with you until we've got it fully resolved. 

I've spoken with Openreach who advised that the order for the line hasn't progressed as expected so far due to a system issue. I've escalated this and they advised it should be resolved by tomorrow. 

I've added a support ticket to your account with further information here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=212922720

I'll keep you updated and once we've got this sorted I'll arrange a good will gesture with you in light of the delays and inconvenience. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team