cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received the £75 cashback reward

Saz91

Never received the £75 cashback reward

I joined Plusnet at the end of February, with the service starting 18th March. I have still not received the £75 cashback promised at the start of the contract. I have tried to call Plusnet about this, but understandably at this time they are unable to take calls. I am concerned if I wait much longer, then I will not be awarded the money. However, I don't know how to get in contact with someone about this error. 

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Re: Never received the £75 cashback reward

Hi there @Saz91,

Sorry to read you've had some trouble with redeeming your cashback, can you confirm how you signed up - was this through an affiliate such as topcashback that then took you through to our site, over the phone or via our website? 

Thanks. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Saz91

Hi

I went from the Uswitch website where the deal was advertised, straight through to Plusnet. I checked with the online chat at the time that it was an active deal and they said that it was. 

Thanks 

S

Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Hey there @Saz91,

Thanks for that info, I've checked over our cashback tracker system and created a ticket on your account with further information. You can view the ticket here

I'll be back in touch once I have more information for you. 

Thanks. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team