cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never ending wait for Fibre to be connected - 6 weeks; order keeps being rejected/cancelled by Plusn

GillScrim

Never ending wait for Fibre to be connected - 6 weeks; order keeps being rejected/cancelled by Plusn

Hi there,

I am so frustrated now with Plusnet. I am with Post Office with line rental for phone. They can't provide Fibre but Plusnet could so I decided to go with Plusnet. Placed order on 5th July and every 10 days, when I am expecting to be activated (I have the router), I then wonder why it's not happening and call Plusnet (2 hours on phone waiting today!) and countless other hours wasted waiting on the phone, only for each different advisor to say that the order has somehow now gone through and has been rejected or cancelled and that it needs to be manually re-input by Plusnet. This is the 4th time now this has happened. Plusnet know this is happening and I am not updated - there is no-one flagging this up as an issue. I had to call again today off my own back just to double check it's going live on Thursday this week but then it appears the same problem is still ongoing. It's a never ending loop of failures. This is the worst experience I have ever had with an internet provided.

No-one knows why this is happening and no-one can guarantee if/when the order will go through. What can I do? I am totally stuck with this situation. 

I despair - I am now trying to cancel with Plusnet but can't even get connected on the phone to do this as the lines are too busy. It is an hour wait each time and often the line is cut off as too many callers. 

Any advice? 

Gill

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Never ending wait for Fibre to be connected - 6 weeks; order keeps being rejected/cancelled by P

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Lisabasty123

Re: Never ending wait for Fibre to be connected - 6 weeks; order keeps being rejected/cancelled by P

I’m in exactly the same boat, no internet connection still, no communication and unable to speak to anyone there due to ridiculous waiting times on the phone line. I don’t know what to do so if you get any where please update me. Thanks