cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change installation date

ScottB

Need to change installation date

I need to change the installation date that we booked but I can't find anywhere on the site to do that. We have an engineer due round next Wednesday and we are now not getting the keys until that day so might not be there when they arrive. 

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Need to change installation date

Thanks for your post @ScottB 

We'd need to delay the appointment from our side as it isn't currently possible to change it online. 

If you can PM me 2 or 3 dates when you'd be available for a visit after the one it's currently booked for I'll be happy to delay it (There may be another week or two wait if we reschedule the appointment)

I'm not in the office tomorrow and I'm about to log off in about 5 minutes but I can pick this back up on Friday if you PM me.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ConorC

Hello Gandalf,

I have a similar problem. Openreach are coming to my office block to install broadband next Monday afternoon (April 12th).

However reception is only open until 1PM (due COVID regulations) - and the communications' room is located there.

Can you please assist? I need to bring forward the appointment to next Monday morning (between 9AM - 1PM).

Thanks,

ConorC

macyw17

Hi,
Our installation date is tomorrow between 8am-1pm. But no one will be in the property until 12th August due to Covid. Please can we change our installation date? I have tried phoning and emailing repeatedly but I haven’t had any luck. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible.
Thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @macyw17

Thanks a lot for reaching out and welcome to our online Community Forum. In regards to your appointment, we're in a bit of a pickle now, as appointments cannot be amended within 48 working hours of them taking place. This should have been outlined in the appointment confirmation email that we sent you. Our Provisioning Team would have been on hand from Monday - Friday, 9AM - 8:15PM and would have been able to change the appointment for you.

Once the appointment is "missed", Openreach will then ask us to re-appoint, though I ought to let you know, that a missed appointment fee may be applied to the account on a future date.

I haven't been able to locate your account through your Community Profile, so if you'd like to send across your account username via PM, I'll be happy to take a look whether Openreach have asked us to re-appoint yet.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds