cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS Keyworker with no internet for 2 weeks

cooney1987
Grafter

NHS Keyworker with no internet for 2 weeks

Two weeks with no connection after a home move (existing plusnet customer). No resolution after two weeks and three failed promises to connect.

As an NHS worker I am also required to work from home during the current pandemic. Patient appointments are being carried out remotely through video calling and Plusnets failures are having a direct impact on my ability to do my work and provide a service to my patients. This is shocking that this has not been resolved after two weeks of failures. I am faced with letting my patients down by cancelling appointments due to no internet connection or increasing my risk of Covid by going into work when this is against current government and NHS guidelines. This is the cost of Plusnet’s failures.

I am dismayed and shocked at how bad this experience has been and so angry at the position this is putting me in professionally and personally. Plusnet really need to address this and resolve this immediately.
2 REPLIES 2
idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

Re: NHS Keyworker with no internet for 2 weeks

Assuming you're on a business connection (I have expected the NHS to pay the difference) I would have hoped for something better. I'm currently looking at a business connection myself and while Plusnet trumps BT on price, maybe BT might be the way for me to go. After all no connection is, well, no good at all.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
cooney1987
Grafter

Re: NHS Keyworker with no internet for 2 weeks

Yes no good at all indeed