cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My transfer not happened

Mgdavies58

My transfer not happened

Today I was supposed to have my phone transfered to you with broadband due in 48hrs. The first as not happened, I've had a problem from the start of this order but been assured that everything in place. I'm not so sure, I have made an enquiry about it was also again told everything was going ahead. The main reason for me doubting my transfer as I've not had any notifications of my present supplier about leaving.
7 REPLIES 7
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: My transfer not happened

Hi @Mgdavies58,

I tried to call today to discuss the issues surrounding your account.

Could you please let us know when you are free for a call?

Thank you.

Mgdavies58

I've been on online chat, tried to help ,told me to ring, couldn't ring  so got wife to ring.

She spoke to someone but they couldn't really help on phone because of data protection, but was assured it would be looked into with a follow up email.

I hope this doesn't drag out its its  a right Shambles

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Mgdavies58

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by this delay.

My colleague has emailed you with an update on your order. You can view this at
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=181127513

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Kind Regards,

Mgdavies58

Thank you I've managed to pick up the email, unfortunately your colleague didn't answer the question about the Cashback that was asked, I would like it confirmed that I would be getting this, after reading all the problems on this site I very much doubt it!.
Below email that said that problem would be sorted your end for the service, so what was the point of sending that!

The order for your phone line to be activated is due to complete on 15/08/18. We now have all the details needed in order to place a simultaneous broadband order.

This means that we should be able to get your broadband service working within 48 hours of your phone line being activated.

These types of orders can fail on occasion. If this is the case and the broadband service is not active within this time frame please contact us so we can re-submit your order. This will then take a further 10 � 12 working days to complete.

For our information the reference numbers are:

Broadband:
Phone:
Telephone number: This will stay the same.

If you have any problems or concerns then please reply to this ticket at http://contactus.plus.net or you can give us a call on 0800 432 0200 or on 0345 140 0200.

Kind regards,

Name removed
++INTERNAL++
Post code mismatch, please raise ORDI once orders complete. Incorrect post code: xxxxxx
(I've removed postcode)
Also still have voicemail regarding this saying you would sort it and not to worry
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Mgdavies58

Sorry it looks like my colleague selected the option to PM by accident.

Just to echo over here, he's updated ticket 181143999 for you.

I've had a look into this and I can see your account was created on a cashback offer which means we'll send you an email to claim it within 10 working days of your broadband service activating. Once you fill out the short enclosed online form you'll receive your cashback within 30 days.

With regards to your order, unfortunately the order we placed above has failed within our suppliers systems, but it doesn't look like because of the postcode mismatch because as you know from above we placed the order at the incorrect postcode with the intention to correct the Openreach records once we own the line.

It looks like the order has failed because the phone and broadband order didn't match up together in the wholesale systems so I'm coming into replace them now to keep a close eye on this, however could you first confirm that your landline phone number shown Here is definitely the one you connected to your master socket? To find out definitively I'd recommend dialling 17070 from a home phone handset.

Thanks.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mgdavies58

I have just checked my details on my account (why in any time did a member of staff ask me to check this!)
You are right that the phone number is incorrect, I've amended it now. Also a spelling error in address that I can't change.
I lead to believe from one of your colleagues that these mistakes were on my present supplier(see ticket for details)
Thank you for answering my question about the Cashback but I would like it clarifying that it was £75.00 deal via that link and not the £50.00 that a lot of people seem to get(information on discussion forums)
I will update my address on the support ticket
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

I have just checked my details on my account (why in any time did a member of staff ask me to check this!) 
You are right that the phone number is incorrect, I've amended it now. Also a spelling error in address that I can't change. 
I lead to believe from one of your colleagues that these mistakes were on my present supplier(see ticket for details) 

Thanks for clarifying this and I'm sorry that no-one had asked you to check this before.

This makes a lot more sense now. When I started to place the order using the number you originally provided us with at the incorrect postcode, I noticed the name on the existing asset to be different to yours which prompted me to double check this with you that we definitely had the number right. 

Checking the number you've updated us with against your postcode is coming up correctly, so it looks like the problem wasn't a records issue but just down to the number we were trying to use.

I'll make sure feedback is passed on to the other advisers about this.

I've placed the order now and we'll confirm your activation date shortly.

Thank you for answering my question about the Cashback but I would like it clarifying that it was £75.00 deal via that link and not the £50.00 that a lot of people seem to get(information on discussion forums) 

Yep, it's £75.

I will update my address on the support ticket

Thanks. Looks like this is an Openreach records issue, we'll need to email the ORDI (OpenReach Data Integrity) robot to correct this but can only do so after the line is transferred to us, as it's down to the current provider to keep the records up to date.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet