cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

gid

My order

Transferring from BT adsl to Fibre Extra, old broadband has stopped but nothing from Plusnet. What's happening?

Oh, and the account order tracker page just says "Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for..."

7 REPLIES 7
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: My order

Welcome to the forums @gid

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm what is happening, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the broadband order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

If it is today then the order can be completed anytime up to midnight.

And if your broadband has gone live, I would expected Plusnet to have either sent you a text or an email saying that.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
gid

The BT Wholesale checker site has no mention of an open order on the line or completion date. I've had no text or email from Plusnet about order status and though they have taken payment, I have no broadband.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Might be quicker to get on the phone and wait to speak to some one about what is happening. Just be prepared for a long wait.

The forum isn't necessarily a quick answer thing unfortunately..

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi gid, I've just just looked into this and can see there's an a system issue which has held things up unfortunately, more detail is mentioned here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=184256472 if you like I can arrange for a call to get this sorted so please let us know if there's a good time for that. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gid

Thanks for that, @adamwalker. Any time is good for me.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @gid

I have requested a call back for you on your mobile. 

Please let us know if you don't hear anything from ourselves in the next 24 working hours. 

Thank you.

gid

I've managed to get through on the phone. They wouldn't give specifics but tell me that there is something wrong in PN's system that may take up to a week to fix...