cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

rubensis

My order

Hi there,

I signed up with Plusnet last week (Thursday), and yesterday I got the following mail:

"We have received an update on your order we will provide detail shortly

**INTERNAL**
The following KCI message has been received from our suppliers:

Error:9545:The order has been rejected or cancelled as the linked Broadband order failed.,Error:501:Order Rejected

Kind regards,

Plusnet Support"

Do you know what's going on there? Apparently at order tracker the order is still progressing...

Cheers!

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: My order

Hi @rubensis,

A warm welcome to the forums.

This is the kind of internal process message which can arise when BT Openreach and BT Wholesale systems cannot match the phone line order to the broadband order … the BT systems just unilaterally reject / cancel the order.  Plusnet then need to pick up the pieces and process the orders manually - unfortunately adding delay as the whole 10 day Ofcom dictated process wait time has to be restarted.  It would be so much simpler (and helpful to users) if the BT systems simply raised a query rather than trashing the whole process.

You raising it here will ensure that it gets dealt with soon.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @rubensis, thanks for getting in contact.

I am sorry for the problems you have encountered with the activation of your services. I can see the order we had in place did unfortunately reject on our supplier systems. As mentioned above unfortunately the phone order and the broadband order did not match up correctly and therefore cancelled on the supplier applications.

I have gone ahead and replaced the order for you, an email notification will be sent to you shortly in relation to the orders and we will confirm your activation date within the next 24-48 hours I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
rubensis

Hi there, apparently now the issue is that there is no fibre service in my area, so you guys gave me couple of options, either downgrade to unlimited broadband or cancel the order, I´d like to go ahead downgrading, but there is no way to get in contact with the costumer service via phone, there is a constant queue!!!  

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @rubensis,

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of Fibre availability. 

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the call queue with customer services but this isn't the department you need to speak to. 

Please contact  our Customer Options Team on: 0800 013 2632

Opening Hours:

Monday - Friday 8AM-8PM
Saturday - 9AM-7PM
Sunday - 9AM-6PM

Thank you. 

- Ollie