Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: My order

That was the initial order that unfortunately was cancelled by the existing provider of the property.

The order was then replaced and went into a delayed state and cancelled afterwards. When the order was replaced again [which completed], broadband wasn't placed as part of that order so we had to place it separately.

In light of the continued delays you've experienced, I'll see what I can do to speed things along.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Stevec700
Dabbler

Ok, thank you. Broadband came on today and, whilst I am very grateful for your successful efforts to shorten the stated connection time I would ask why was I being told "a minimum of 4 days " is the suppliers timescale? It is this kind of misinformation ( amongst other issues)that makes people , including me, question either the individuals or the organisation as clearly with a little effort ( again thank you) it is obviously NOT the minimum.

regards.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

4 working days is the minimum leadtime set by our suppliers, that's the earliest timescale we can place orders for. I'm glad to hear you're online now.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Stevec700
Dabbler

Fine, could you please tell me why the service at the previous address is still live? This was a transfer and, based upon the dates , should have been terminated.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I've sorted that now, it should be ceased within 24 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet