Did you mean: 

My order, stuck on checking line for a while

FIXED
capesteve
Hooked
Fixes: 1

My order, stuck on checking line for a while

Hello,

Firstly, I know that the situation is complex with the Covid-19 pandemic and businesses are going to be at full stretch. I ordered my Plusnet broadband back on March 21st and for some time now it has been stuck on 'final checks of your line' and 'preparing to order router'. 

Like many I am having to do much of my work from home and, though I can use mobile data, it becomes a more costly expense with each passing day/week.

I would just like some clarity regarding the processing of my order, how much longer it might take for the equipment to arrive and things to be activated.

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: My order, stuck on checking line for a while

@capesteve 

You could try your number here and see if there's anything about an "open order" in the narrative at the foot of the results.

www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Brian

capesteve
Hooked

Unfortunately I can't do that as I don't have a phone set up (I do have a BT openreach connection). I'm not sure of the landline number off the top of my head, it was viewable on my Sky account before it closed, and that was the one I supplied plusnet with before the switching process.

I could do with a member of the Plusnet team on here to provide me with more details Smiley

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@capesteve 

Use the Address code version, enter only your post code and select your address from the drop down menu.

Brian

capesteve
Hooked

The address checker isn't working at the moment, I had tried that earlier as well. 

I did find my original Sky Talk landline number but that checker doesn't recognise it. I don't know if that number had changed a while back though as my original Sky contract started in April 2018 and I upgraded it during that autumn. As I don't use the landline at all I don't know whether my number was changed from the original one.

capesteve
Hooked

Can any Plusnet staff provide an update on my order? Everything still stuck on 'checking line'. I want to know if I can do anything to speed up the process and get the equipment sent out.
capesteve
Hooked

Fix

I am marking this as completed as I've spoken with a member of staff over the phone and issues have been sorted. 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @capesteve,

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you and we are happy to hear that the issues are now resolved.

Please get in touch if you need any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team