cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order status - Lack of Update

skuse59

My order status - Lack of Update

I originally ordered a new Fibre Broadband connection on 3rd October, but aside from the acknowledgement letter, received no updates on the progress of my order at all.

Following an call to the support team, I was told that there had been an issue which meant that my telephone line order had not been automatically processed. This meant that my Broadband order had not been processed either. After speaking to the support team, my phone line was ordered, and I can see that this has now been set up.

However, I am still waiting for the Broadband order to be placed, despite being told that this would happen straight after the set up of the phone line. I have also not received the router, and am not sure if this has been ordered. I have an open question on this in the help section, but it has not been updated.

As I am now without internet access despite ordering three weeks ago, can someone please look into this, and provide an update?

4 REPLIES 4
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: My order status - Lack of Update

Hi @skuse59 I am really sorry to hear about this.

This is not the level of service aim to provide and I sincerely apologise that you have had this experience. I have now placed your broadband order and will be taking personal ownership to make sure you are updated with the relevant information in good time. I have updated you further via a ticket on your account here

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks,

skuse59

Thanks @Satss, I appreciate that.

I look forward to the next update.

skuse59

Hi @Satss, can you please give me an update, as I can't seem to access the open question that contained the latest updates. This question has disappeared from my account.

I have received the router, but have had no further messages or confirmation as to when the Broadband service will be live. When I look at the 'OrderProgress' its still says that the line is being tested.

Please can you update me on this as soon as possible?

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @skusew69,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

I'm sorry you were not able to view the recent ticket link we sent to you, I appreciate your request for an update. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

I have sent you an update here and a copy of this message has also been sent to your personal email separately.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks.