Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order status 6/10/18

FIXED
Rodimus5

My order status 6/10/18

Hi,

I placed an order for broadband and phone on the 6/10/18, i chose the 16th for the engineer to visit and sort the line out, never got confirmation and now all i'm getting is the runaround with excuses from plusnet support and having to wait long periods to get somebody on the phone.

we have plusnet at my mothers and the switch from BT went smoothly with no issues so it's confusing as to why there are so many problems nowadays, to my knowledge there has already been a phone connected at my property at one stage but obviously disconnected when previous occupier moved out/cancelled services so surely it should be a simple job to reconnect the line.

It is getting really annoying with all this waiting around and not getting effective answers and if i can not get an effective and clear response in the next couple days I will be considering looking elsewhere for my phone and broadband service Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: My order status 6/10/18

Fix

Sorry for the issues with your order.

Unfortunately our automated system fell short on this occasion, and only placed the broadband order with our suppliers not the phone order as well, which caused the broadband order to fail.

I've manually replaced the order now. As there's a recently used line showing up, we won't need an engineer to visit your property, but due to the type of equipment the line was connected to, we'd still need an engineer to go to the exchange to connect the line to the BT equipment we'd use, so any installation charge you've paid would still be applicable.

We'll confirm the activation date shortly which would be due to engineer availability to complete the above work as well as connect the phone line to the right fibre port at the cabinet(The green box in the road).

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rodimus5

Thanks for all your help, my broadband and phone have now been up and running a couple days solid now with no noticeable problems. If only the other agents that I had spoken to could have seen what was happening and sorted it sooner Sad

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Glad to hear it's all sorted now!

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team