cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order is stuck

Highlighted

My order is stuck

I signed up for fibre broadband on the 6th September for activation on the 21st. That date has come and gone and I have heard nothing. I tried calling Customer Services but I am unable to speak to anyone. 

Please can someone look into this.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: My order is stuck

Good luck. I signed up on 14th August to go live 27th August and I'm still waiting! Now they're not even answering the phones... I've been trying all week.
Highlighted
Hooked

Hi 

I am in a simaler position , I signed up for Plus Net on 5th September , received two emails and letter welcoming me to Plus Net , spoke to Plus Net around 20th September they have raised a question on my account.

We need contact from Plus Net , an exact date that we will be transferred over - how can we plan if we do not have that ?  Besides that it is costing me as I am with Sky and out of Contract.

Come on Plus Net - Please give us all a call and sort this out !

Thank You K

Highlighted

Reading through similar problems, I have to assume that my problem is because I am switching from John Lewis. Who thought this could be so difficult. Now I am paying two broadband providers! The Plusnet customer service is non-existent.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 943

Thanks for getting in touch @Seanb1 

I'm sorry for the delay with your order. I can see you've escalated this and we've assigned a case handler. They'll be back in touch next week, if you'd want to drop them a message you can go to the open ticket on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=205794791

Thanks for your time on the phone @Hjheath 

I'm really sorry for the issues with your order. As discussed I've taken ownership, dropping a reply onto your support ticket Here after our conversation. I'll follow things up with you next week as promised.

Thanks for getting in touch @kenthetailor 

I'm sorry for the issues with your order. From looking at your account and reading your post Here I believe this has since been resolved with your services due to transfer to us on the 14/10/20 before midnight.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Dabbler

I am having the same problem - order 10th Sept , still waiting, no communication, open  tickets not responded to, can't get hold of customer service.. and I am also switching from John Lewis. I am running up very large bills with them as out of offer....

How do I progress it please?