Did you mean: 

My order is stuck

FIXED
pedro111
Fixes: 1

My order is stuck

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me.

I ordered a switch to plusnet from John Lewis Broadband on 1st September which was due to complete on 15th September, this didnt happen, when I checked the online tracker it said there was an issue with the line order. I had to call and raise tickets to persue this as I had no communications from plusnet at all apart from the welcome letter.

Having spent an hour on the phone last week I was assured the issue was resolved and that the switch would happen on October 5th, but again nothing, no switch, no communication, no router and the order tracker hasnt moved and now I cant get through on the phone lines again as they are closed.

Its really frustrating as I have paid the first month and am now paying full contract price with John Lewis so I am losing money and stuck in limbo with no one chasing things up.

Please can you find out what is going on with my order.

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Deefor
Dabbler

Re: My order is stuck

Of no consolation to you, but that is exactly the same issue I have and I have been able to get no responses either to messages, tickets or on the phone.. and looking at this discussion board there are many many people on the same boat

pedro111
Fixes: 1

Fix

update for anyone in the same boat - well I got through on the phone today after almost an hour and this got resolved finally not before I got cut off midway through the call haha. But thankfully the person I dealt with went away and resolved all the problems and my line and broadband is now active and the hub is on the way.

Hope everyone else can get this resolved , it seems a common problem coming from JohnLewis but the process to resolve has fallen to pieces.

dmjones51

I have had a similar problem for two months now, with the intention of transferring from John Lewis broadband to Plusnet Fibre,

I placed an order on 20th August and was initially offered a connection date of 4th September, but this came and went with nothing happening.  I tried to call the helpline twice but was put on hold and gave up after 15 minutes both times, again with nothing happening.

My order tracker showed an unspecified problem with the phone line, but despite asking what needed to be done about this I received no reply.

I raised a customer services query and they have just replied with the response

I'm really sorry to hear about this issue. I understand you tried calling before but if you could call us on 0800 432 0200 so we can look into this further and we can hopefully give you a better update.

Plusnet have my mobile and landline numbers which I provided for exactly this situation, but it's very frustrating to find they still expect you to call them and be prepared to be put on hold for ages.  Why ask for the customer's phone number if they are not prepared to use it?

The second time I tried to call I specifically asked not to be put on hold and for them to call me back, but was told "we can't do that", then was put on hold again.

I have tried using a number of call centres in recent years but this sort of experience is much too common.

How do I get to speak to someone who can do more than put my call on hold?

Derek Jones (support question 206989980).

Deefor
Dabbler

I finally got a response on the phone - I think I pressed "1" for potential new customer", rather than  whatever the number is for existing, but I may just have been lucky after so many failed attempts.

A router has turned up today... so that is one step forward after many weeks.