cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order is stuck

Seanb1

My order is stuck

I signed up for fibre broadband on the 6th September for activation on the 21st. That date has come and gone and I have heard nothing. I tried calling Customer Services but I am unable to speak to anyone. 

Please can someone look into this.

5 REPLIES 5
Hjheath

Re: My order is stuck

Good luck. I signed up on 14th August to go live 27th August and I'm still waiting! Now they're not even answering the phones... I've been trying all week.
kenthetailor
Hooked

Hi 

I am in a simaler position , I signed up for Plus Net on 5th September , received two emails and letter welcoming me to Plus Net , spoke to Plus Net around 20th September they have raised a question on my account.

We need contact from Plus Net , an exact date that we will be transferred over - how can we plan if we do not have that ?  Besides that it is costing me as I am with Sky and out of Contract.

Come on Plus Net - Please give us all a call and sort this out !

Thank You K

Seanb1

Reading through similar problems, I have to assume that my problem is because I am switching from John Lewis. Who thought this could be so difficult. Now I am paying two broadband providers! The Plusnet customer service is non-existent.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Seanb1 

I'm sorry for the delay with your order. I can see you've escalated this and we've assigned a case handler. They'll be back in touch next week, if you'd want to drop them a message you can go to the open ticket on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=205794791

Thanks for your time on the phone @Hjheath 

I'm really sorry for the issues with your order. As discussed I've taken ownership, dropping a reply onto your support ticket Here after our conversation. I'll follow things up with you next week as promised.

Thanks for getting in touch @kenthetailor 

I'm sorry for the issues with your order. From looking at your account and reading your post Here I believe this has since been resolved with your services due to transfer to us on the 14/10/20 before midnight.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Deefor
Dabbler

I am having the same problem - order 10th Sept , still waiting, no communication, open  tickets not responded to, can't get hold of customer service.. and I am also switching from John Lewis. I am running up very large bills with them as out of offer....

How do I progress it please?