cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order has stalled for nearly a month

cebplus

My order has stalled for nearly a month

I applied to transfer to Plusnet nearly a month ago, it is still showing as 'Your order is currently being processed' when I log in.

The Broadband Order Tracker is stuck at

• Activating your lineBroadband orders typically take a week to complete. We're waiting for confirmation that your broadband order, due {strCustActivationdate}, has completed.
  • Current step.HardwareWe're preparing to order your Plusnet Hub One

I haven't heard anything about when I will receive the Hub or when the transfer will happen - is it usual for it to take this long?

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: My order has stalled for nearly a month

Hiya @cebplus, I am really sorry for the delays with your order and for the lack of updates that you have received.

I have had a check and it looks like the orders weren't placed by our automated system, I'm really sorry about this.

I have now taken the steps to get your orders placed and we will keep you updated on the progress. Please let us know if you have any further queries in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
cebplus

Re: My order has stalled for nearly a month

Thank you Lauren, that's really helpful. I've now got a transfer date and an email from the other company saying they're sorry to lose me!