cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order has been cancelled / rejected by Openreach but Plusnet are clueless

Rybu79

My order has been cancelled / rejected by Openreach but Plusnet are clueless

I have been subject to Delays and issues since 8th July 2020 the delays regarding the activation of my new line at my new address and house move as was with Plusnet At old address

I have had delay after delay.

I have been promised that the matter will be expedited and yet nothing moves forward with my issue.

My order has been cancelled twice now.

INTERNAL* The following KCI message has been received from our suppliers:Informational:1519:Order cancellation completed;Error:9545:The order has been rejected or cancelled as the linked Broadband order failed.

I have rang and contacted Plusnet multiple times to chase up the situation and have not had the situation resolved.

I simply want a line installed in a timely manner and not having to wait as promised.

Whilst all persons I have spoken to so far have been seemingly helpful, simply the problem and expedited actions to get my connection finalised have not been delivered upon.

I am seriously dismayed with Plusnet and the poor service to date.

I have just been told that the line is ‘incompatible with selected service’ - 35mb broadband.

It’s a brand new development and has been cables up to the cabinet - just need it activating and engineer to connect at the cabinet.

Really dismayed and wondering what’s going on at Plusnet.

Somebody please help.
1 REPLY 1
Rybu79

Re: My order has been cancelled / rejected by Openreach but Plusnet are clueless

Just had this through

“PLUSNET: I have contacted suppliers for you and the order has been cancelled again. I have been doing some further investigation into why this is the case and it appears to be because the line is incompatible with the requested service. If you have any further questions, please ring 0800 432 0200”

Sick of it now. Poor poor service

Do I persist or go elsewhere. ?Huh