cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My installation

Coombes38

My installation

I was supposed to have an engineer install a new line today. I have had countless texts from you with all different dates about when the activation will complete but no installation yet and no clue as to what time engineer may arrive - or even if someone is coming at all. Last text I had said "engineer will visit to install on..."

Literally it said ...

No date.

I gave up trying to call you days ago because wait times were ridiculous. Assumed that if there was any change to my order you would let me know. Tried calling today and apparently you are not taking any calls. I understand that things are hard for all of us who work but can you please at least confirm what is happening with my order and ensure that I will not be charged (direct debit set up|) until my line is actually IN. There is NOTHING on PlusNet "My Account" to tell me what is happening.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: My installation

@Coombes38 

If an Openreach engineer needs to enter you premises to install a new line I'm afraid that you will be in for a long wait. Openreach have instructed their engineers not to enter customer's premises at the present time.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Coombes38

Re: My installation

Nice of them to tell me.

It's not in my actual home though - it's an annexe. Although I doubt that will make any difference.