Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hardware haven't arrived

adilcanm
Dabbler

My hardware haven't arrived

Hello,

I've ordered an unlimited broadband. My internet will be active by 27th of september after 12pm, but I haven't got my hardware yet. It was dispatched on 22th of september, and still havent arrived. My previous ISP cut my internet already, and I have no connection now. What am I gonna do now?

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: My hardware haven't arrived

Hi there, 

The order should have completed prior to midnight but I've just chased our suppliers now as it looks like there's been a delay due to a fault with the phone line. 

Currently this is appointed with an engineer to fix the issue on 2/10/17, I'm really sorry if this disappoints and wanted you to know that this is the very soonest available engineer appointment to get this work done. 

I'm going to get back in touch with them again later and continue to push for something sooner so I'll keep you posted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adilcanm
Dabbler

It has been a month since I've ordered. "10 working days", more like 20 working days... I need a proper internet connection as it is an important part of my job, my son needs internet as well for his studies...

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I understand, it's due to the fault with the phone line that has caused these delays. 

I've been back to our suppliers again to appeal for a sooner appointment and none are available due to engineer resourcing in your area. 

Please do reply back here when the connection is up and I'll make sure we look after you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adilcanm
Dabbler

hello,

funny thing is my home phone is activated and works well, is there any chance of looking at the line again? How is my home phone working if the line has a problem? Also I had no connection issues with my previous ISP.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

It looks like your orders have completed and your connection is online:

Everything working as expected?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
adilcanm
Dabbler

hello,

everything is fine, having the maximum speed possible. Thanks for your help
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Awesomeness Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet