cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My go live day has past, where is my broadband?

theflyingcahiba

My go live day has past, where is my broadband?

Hello, my go live day for broadband was yesterday but i have received no texts or emails. I assume my broadband is still not set up but I expected to receive some email update. Is there any way to understand when it will go live?
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
S65v10
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: My go live day has past, where is my broadband?

Goto live chat might be quicker they did mine within 2 mins!
LM16T
Dabbler

Hi mine was to go live yesterday also, then I noticed I had no phone or broadband. I didn't even receive a router. My go live date was 15/01/2019. I phoned them up and asked why my services were not running, they said the order was cancelled on 14.01/2019. But failed to let me or my previous provider know. Seemingly they couldn't supply me with fibre broadband. So my previous provider disconnected me so plusnet could take over. Now I'm without phone and broadband. Had to borrow this phone to join this forum. Tried to go with post office for broadband, but they need a live line to sign me up for a 10 day activation, or I have to wait a full month for connection. Previous provider say plusnet owns my number, and plusnet says I was never activated, so they can't activate my line. I can see me going down the legal route. We are determined and proud people with a very strong case for recompense. No bluff.
LM16T
Dabbler

Oh. You mean the lying room. God I'd hate to have friends who worked for plusnet, I'd never get on with them. Smiley face.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @theflyingcahiba

Apologies for the delayed activation, I can see you've called in and we've sorted that out.

Let us know if you need any further assistance at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet