Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

rachel28
Hooked

My Account

Afternoon,

I joined PlusNet yesterday and cannot get into my account.  It just keeps saying username, mobile number and password is not recognised.  Can anyone please help me with this please.  I placed the order successfully as I have just checked my bank and the monthly advance that is required is pending to come out.

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
rachel28
Hooked

PlusNet account

This is the second message I have posted. As the phone lines are down I thought this is the way we get to talk to someone at PlusNet. I've had no reply. Please can someone from PlusNet reply as I urgently need to talk about my account.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: PlusNet account

Moderators Note

Two topics from same OP merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rachel28
Hooked

My Account/ Order

This is the third message I have posted. Why is no-one from Plusnet replying to my concerns? I was assured that I could speak to someone through this channel. The message on the Plusnet phone lines says that the community forum is there for customers 24 hours a day since you cannot talk to someone on the phone. I have heard absolutely nothing from Plusnet since I joined on 29th March so I have no idea what is going on with my order. As I have said in my previous posts I can't even log on to see what's going on or even be in the position to help myself. I do need to speak to an advisor about why it keeps saying details not recognised. I have even gone through the ordering process again to see what would happen, when I put in my postcode it says you are already a broadband customer. Please could an advisor just look into this please!!
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: My Account

Hi @rachel28, thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the delay in responding. Are you still experiencing this issue when trying to access your account?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
rachel28
Hooked

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am still experiencing the problem.
rachel28
Hooked

Please help, I still haven't heard anything from you. I really need to know what is going on with my order and account.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

Multiple topics from same OP merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: My Account/ Order

Hi @rachel28, thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the issues you've had with the service. Would you be able to private message me the details you've been inputting when trying to log into the account. That way we can ensure it matches up with what we're seeing on our side. Once we've looked into that, we'll then look into the orders for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @rachel28 and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm afraid your account has been affected by an issue where it hasn't fully signed up on our end hence you not being able to log in.

Can you PM me when your free for a call and which number is best to get you on so we can get somebody to call you to create a new account?

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team