cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Mums order 28/07) September 1 new pricing / package. And RaF.

monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

(Mums order 28/07) September 1 new pricing / package. And RaF.

hi.

1. Mum has signed up and we've added anytime at £6.00 per month. I've just found out she calls a mobile number quite regularly. the current +net offering is £3.00 per month for 100mins. am I reading it correctly that from 01/09 there will be a £8.00 per month add-on that will give unlimited landline and mobile calls ANYTIME (2000mins fair use)?

if this is the case as a new customer on a new 18 month contract will she be able to replace the £6.00(£6.50) anytime addon with the new £8.00 addon?

I would like confirmation as the switch may not be worthwhile if her mobile costs are going to mount as she gets unlimited mobile calls with current supplier (but currently a lot more money).

2. she has signed up to the 18 month offer via TCB. I didn't want to risk the cashback not paying her so didn't involve any other offers. am I retrospectively able to benefit from the £1.25pm discount on my own account without affecting mums cashback? (I have never done a RAF).

thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: (Mums order 28/07) September 1 new pricing / package. And RaF.

Hi there,

In answer to your questions; yes you can change the phone package and get the add-on. The first part would be scheduled for the following invoice date and the add-on can be done at any time.

Also the cashback won't affect any referrals and vice versa.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

thanks.

is it too late to benefit from the referral though? mums order was made yesterday.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can do that for you. Drop me a PM with the username for your mum's account and I'll add it in.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

hi,

just wondering at what point I will see some reference in my account to the referral I made?

thanks.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi and sorry I haven't been able to pick this up yet.

I'm just adding in the referral now so it should show shortly.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

2 what I hope are my final questions..

Mums Phone line went live on the 12th and BB I think on the 13th. 1st month is pre paid via debit card so DD starts in September. at what stage of which month do referral monies show on my account? (actual referral is listed).

when phoning mum, after so many rings it used to go to an answering service but so far on plusnet it just rings and rings until pickup or hangup. would this be the 1571 service? 1571 is an included by default according to account details.

if its something that has to be manually switched on then please DON'T yet as I don't actually know if mum wants it, I just want to know the procedure in case she does and if its optional.

I have 1571 on my plusnet line and tbh if theres an option to remove the feature I may just do that.

thank you.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Mums Phone line went live on the 12th and BB I think on the 13th. 1st month is pre paid via debit card so DD starts in September. at what stage of which month do referral monies show on my account? (actual referral is listed).

You'll start earning referral tokens from the first subscription payment on her account, the 12th/13th of the month.

when phoning mum, after so many rings it used to go to an answering service but so far on plusnet it just rings and rings until pickup or hangup. would this be the 1571 service? 1571 is an included by default according to account details.

You and your Mum can add and remove call features here: https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

hi,

back to both questions.

1. as mum went live on the 12th Aug and paid the initial payment, does that mean referral monies will get paid for the 1st time on 12th sept?

2. that link to call features only allows add/remove of paid for add-ons. 1571 / 1471 etc are included extra's. is there a way to remove 1571 specifically from a particular phone line?

thanks.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I believe you're correct on the first one.

With the second one, it should give the option to remove voicemail from the line. You may need to select the tab that says Remove call features first before that appears.

EDIT: I've just checked your account and noticed it's not on the account but is on the line. I'll get that corrected for you. It should be gone within the next 1 working day (Although this type of order usually completes much sooner)

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

HarryB.

1. which line are you having it removed from, mine or my mums? I am logged in to my community account but am enquiring about my mums phone line. please confirm what line you have removed the service from (I did mention this in the OP but that is a couple of weeks old). it doesn't matter either way as I'm going to get it removed from both anyway.

having hit 1571 on my phone I see its removed off mine, can I PM you mums username to have it removed from hers too?

2. also regarding the OP. i' ve just gone to mums account to upgrade to the new calls and mobile call plan @ £8.00. two things, it asks me to check two boxes, one for T&C's and another to authorise a switch from previous supplier, is this correct as its a switch of call plan only?

also, before hitting the final confirm button it is stating the overall cost but this is showing without the signup discount of £9.99 (free BB for 18 months) and also has a big "pay now button". I assume the discount remains and next payment by DD is on the scheduled day?

thank you.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@monkeyexpressPF wrote:
can I PM you mums username to have it removed from hers too?

Sure.

@monkeyexpressPF wrote:

@2. also regarding the OP. i' ve just gone to mums account to upgrade to the new calls and mobile call plan @ £8.00. two things, it asks me to check two boxes, one for T&C's and another to authorise a switch from previous supplier, is this correct as its a switch of call plan only?

I believe that's normal, however could you hold off on that until I've had a look over the account, I should then be able to provide clarification via the account to the account holder.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

1571 appears to be removed from both our accounts now.

I've PM'd ref the call plan query.

thanks.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the PM.

@monkeyexpressPF wrote:

@2. also regarding the OP. i' ve just gone to mums account to upgrade to the new calls and mobile call plan @ £8.00. two things, it asks me to check two boxes, one for T&C's and another to authorise a switch from previous supplier, is this correct as its a switch of call plan only?

also, before hitting the final confirm button it is stating the overall cost but this is showing without the signup discount of £9.99 (free BB for 18 months) and also has a big "pay now button". I assume the discount remains and next payment by DD is on the scheduled day?

thank you.

The account looks fine, apologies for any confusion by the wording on the package change tool.

The final screen will show the standard pricing however I believe the discounts should remain in place if the broadband package isn't changing.

Feel free to pass the message on to the account holder to put the change through online, if there are any problems with the discounts when the phone package changes on the next billing date, give me a nudge and I'll look in to that.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

all done.

I'll come back here on the billing date if there's any issue with the discount.

thank you.