cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mum signed up 7th june (moved into house) - engineer booked for 28th - no other progress?

ee61re
Grafter

Mum signed up 7th june (moved into house) - engineer booked for 28th - no other progress?

We signed mum up as a new customer on 7th, for Unlimited Fibre and Line only phone.

Engineer was booked for earliest appointment, which is 28th June.

Having checked at the property yesterday, it looks like the phone line is active (but for a different number - presumably the old owners number - think they were with Sky).

Fibre order is BP04124341.

Would someone be able to look at the order, and let me know if things are progressing 'normally' - because it feels a bit slow - although that could just be down to BT engineer scheduling.

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Mum signed up 7th june (moved into house) - engineer booked for 28th - no other progress?

Hi @ee61re, thanks for getting in touch. Are you able to send me a private message with your mum's username so that I can check the orders on her account

Thanks,

ee61re
Grafter

Re: Mum signed up 7th june (moved into house) - engineer booked for 28th - no other progress?

@Satss PM sent yesterday - any update you can provide would be appreciated.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @ee61re, thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid my colleague @Satss isn't in today so if you could please drop me a private message with the username I'll happily look into this for you.