cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving in with girlfriend - no plusnet broadband coverage in her area - 7 Months left

pushedbutton

Moving in with girlfriend - no plusnet broadband coverage in her area - 7 Months left

I'll be moving out in March and moving in with my Girlfriend, who already has a contract with VM, the only company capable of providing broadband in her area.

I can't take Plusnet with me. The problem is I'm signed up to a 24 month contract and it will only end in August.

I really don't fancy wasting £200 on a service I can't use.

What can I do?

1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Moving in with girlfriend - no plusnet broadband coverage in her area - 7 Months left

Hello @pushedbutton

Thanks a lot for reaching out. A bit of a tricky one here, in that upon sign up, you contractually agreed for us to provide a service at your property for a specified amount of time. Customer's can initiate House Moves, though this would have contractual implications. As we cannot provide a service at the new property, we'd need to close down your account.

As you're still within your minimum term contract though, you'd likely incur Early Termination Charges on your final bill. It's definitely worth giving our Customer Options Team a ring on 0800 013 2632 to discuss this matter further.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds