Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home reactivation priority list

FIXED
TJ2
Fixes: 1

Moving home reactivation priority list

Recently moved, activation day came and went without broadband activation, contacted PN and was told there is a known billing error regarding reactivation of existing accounts after a move. Was told I was added to the list for the team working on this issue, but the only message/raised ticket I received after the call was the standard “your order is complete” message, but I’m still getting the flashing red/orange b. Is there anyway to get confirmation that I am in the list and my broadband is knowingly not working without having to spend another hour on the phone?
5 REPLIES 5
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Moving home reactivation priority list

Hi @TJ2,

I sincerely apologise for the issue with activating your services.

After checking the account, I have made some administrative changes that have activated the broadband subscription.

Please turn your router on and hold a pin or paper clip in the reset hole until the light goes green then give it up to 15 minutes to connect.

Let us know how this goes.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
TJ2

Still no luck. Just red light and flashing red b.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear that @TJ2.

I understand you've since discussed this with someone over the phone and this has been raised with our suppliers for further investigation.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
TJ2

Fix
Openreach engineer came out today and the issue was the roadside cabinet. The original engineer botched it and connected all of the wrong wires. All resolved now.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear all is now sorted.

Again apologies for any inconvenience caused

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team