Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home delays

Bakerj93
Dabbler

Moving home delays

Hello all, 

I called around a couple of weeks ago to inform PN I'd be moving home and to transfer my broadband over to the new property. I was told it didn't have an active line and would need an Openreach engineer to visit. I was told the appointment would be on the 6th February (Yesterday). 

However yesterday no engineer arrived so I called PN to inform them only to be told there is an issue with routing to the new property? However I received no correspondence regarding this? despite being told several emails had been sent to me but I can confirm I've had no communications since I took out the new contract for the home move. 

So I'm a little in the dark as to what the issue is and when I can expect the issue to be resolved? So any information or help would be much appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Moving home delays

Hi there, I'm sorry about the delay. I've checked your account and can see we responded yesterday afternoon confirming an appointment with you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team