cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from TalkTalk LLU

SwampRat

Moving from TalkTalk LLU

Hello, I've finally bitten the bullet to try switching from Talktalk - the only point that's been holding me back has been concern over the number switching.

The initial step of the PlusNet process (and all other providers) flashed up a note that our phone number may not move across.  From some research this is because of it being on TalkTalk LLU and so not registered in the same way - but that it should be resolvable (eg https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Considering-moving-from-TalkTalk-LLU-to-Plusnet/m-p/1334660)

My main question is, other than crossing my fingers, is there anything we need to do that could increase the likelihood that we keep our number?

3 REPLIES 3
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Moving from TalkTalk LLU

Hi there Swamprat.

The only thing I can say is that I too came over from TalkTalk and left Plusnet to do there thing. My number was initially given to me by TalkTalk but was swapped over without a hitch. The only advice I can give you is let Plusnet handle it and all should go well.  Thumbs_Up

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
SwampRat

Thanks, I'll do that then and hope it does

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi there.

I've checked the order and TalkTalk have accepted the request to bring it over so there should be no issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team