cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving flat

razzlewis

Moving flat

Hi,

I'm moving flat in little under a month and want to try and sort it so the broadband is ready for when I move in.

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the wheels in motion before I move, and get a date for switch on in for when I get to the flat?

3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Moving flat

Hey razzlelewis,

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the wheels in motion before I move, and get a date for switch on in for when I get to the flat?

Yep, all part of the process.

Give our house move guys a call on 08000132632, the sooner the better. We should be able to cease your services in your old place, and reactivate in the new place on the same day. Feel free to PM me the ticket number once arranged, and I will ensure your orders have been provisioned ok.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
razzlewis

We're not actually with Plusnet yet Matty - just making sure it'd be doable before we sign up.

We can't speak for what the services are in the new place yet, so not sure if there'd be any complications on the back of that?  We do know it's free and vacant for a little over a week before we move in... hopefully that's a help when it comes to avoiding disruption!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

The more notice you can give us the better really.

Although you're not in the flat and not wanting the orders to complete yet, I'd still advise calling the housemoves team to get the ball rolling now. They'll be able to check what's at the address and talk you through what will be required.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet