Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House

FIXED
oldboy
Hooked

Moving House

Having been a Plusnet customer for around 15 years I had no problem taking a new contract as we're about to move house. As part of the new contract I was promised a new Hub Two would be sent to me straight away so that I could get it set up ahead of our house move and then just plug it in when we get to the new property. After two weeks I chased up the new router and eventually got a response saying it hadn't been ordered and then another message saying a new Hub One would be sent out. I responded saying that I already had a Hub One and that I was promised a new Hub Two when I renewed my contract as part of my house moved. Well guess what............a Hub One has just been delivered !! I feel really let down by Plusnet and to make matters worse they originally told me that I couldn't take my existing home phone number with me even though we are only moving 10 minutes away and within the existing exchange area. That was later confirmed as a mistake but I'm not holding my breath until we actuualy move in and the line goes live. Come on Plusnet do what you promise to do without all these frustrations...........     

1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Moving House

Fix

Huge apologies for the way things have played out here @oldboy

I've listened to the call you made to initiate the House Move on 30/12/2021, where the Hub Two was clearly promised, I've therefore ordered one to be sent out to your current property, I can also confirm categorically that you'll be keeping your existing telephone number at the new property, though it remains unclear as to why you were told you couldn't keep it!

Let me know if you have any further questions at all, I'm around until 20:00 Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds